Welcome to Open Ledger!
- Open Ledger is referred to as “we,” “us,” and “our.”
- Our website, which you are currently viewing, is referred to as the “Website.”
- Our services, which you are currently using, are referred to as the “Services.”
- These terms and conditions are simply referred to as “Terms.”
Accepting the Terms
- You must first agree to the Terms before you start using our Services. If you don’t agree to the Terms, you can’t use the Services.
- By using the Services and accessing the Website, you automatically accept the Terms.
- You may not use the Services or agree to the Terms if you:
- You are not of legal age to enter into a binding contract with Open Ledger.
- You are a person who, under the laws of the country in which you reside or from which you access or use Services, is either forbidden or otherwise legally prohibited from receiving or using Services.
We only display content and materials that are intended to be educational. Please note that we are not financial consultants and cannot advise you on when, how, or what to invest in. We also do not endorse any certain broker.
We offer no assurances that utilising our Website will result in financial gain for you. Past trading performance is never a guarantee of future results. The information on this Website is provided in good faith, but no warranties or guarantees are offered as to its accuracy. Open Ledger disclaims any responsibility for the correctness, clarity, or consistency of information or thoughts, as well as any liability for any harm caused to any person or entity as a result of their own or another’s act or failure.
TRADING CRYPTOCURRENCIES IS A HIGH-RISK ENDEAVOR. YOUR ABILITY TO TRADE CRYPTOCURRENCIES IS INFLUENCED BY YOUR KNOWLEDGE, TRADING EXPERIENCE, AND UNDERSTANDING OF THE MARKET. OPEN LEDGER STRONGLY URGES YOU TO SPEAK WITH A REGISTERED FINANCIAL ADVISER OR QUALIFIED INVESTMENT PROFESSIONAL BEFORE MAKING ANY INVESTMENT DECISIONS, AS WELL AS TO DO YOUR OWN DUE DILIGENCE.
UK Regulation Notice
CFDs cannot be promoted to UK investors by suppliers from outside the UK. The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) has begun to impose restrictions on the selling, marketing, and distribution of CFDs on digital assets, as per PS20/10.
The Open Ledger site offers all of its services to all users at no cost. We may get affiliate compensation from our affiliate partners when you engage with the links you’ll find within our content at no additional cost to you, which helps support the costs of paying our writers. Furthermore, please keep in mind that we have no control over the contents of hyperlinks to third-party websites.
Use of the Website
The Website may only be used for authorised, personal, and non-commercial reasons. You agree not to use the Website for the following purposes:
- Break any applicable law, or encourage or teach someone else to do so;
- Collect or store anyone’s personal information;
- Attempt to gain unauthorised access to, damage, or disrupt any portion of the Website, the server on which the Website is hosted, or any server, computer, or database connected to the Website by any means;
- Attempt a denial-of-service or distributed denial-of-service attack against the Website.
Limitation of Liability
You expressly recognise and accept that Open Ledger is not responsible for any user’s actions. You thereby release Open Ledger from any and all claims, demands, and damages (actual and consequential) of any kind and character, known and unknown, arising out of or in any way related to any user’s activity.
To the extent permitted, these Terms and your use of our Services will be governed by applicable international laws.
As permitted by relevant law, we may modify these Terms. Changing, adding, or eliminating words are examples of this. We may do so for various reasons, including legal, commercial, competitive, and other factors not specified above.